HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! This fantastic home in Gig Harbor is the perfect home if you like to entertain. From the large lot, huge driveway for ample parking, huge deck and private back yard, this is a wonderful place to be. The home has been well cared for, and features beautiful hardwood and laminate floors, as well as two large separate living spaces. BRAND NEW A/C unit in June 2022, New 50 year roof in 2018 and new sliding glass doors in 2020. The yard has beautiful and mature landscaping in front and back, and the back yard features Apple trees and pear trees, a custom built shed, and an incredible multi-level deck that can be accessed from the dining room and primary bedroom. Covered RV parking. Easy drive to Hwy 16 and shopping.
Single Family, Split Entry
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,800 sq. ft
1,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Septic System, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Harbor Heights Elem
Gig Harbor High
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central A/C, Forced Air, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Attached Carport, Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Dead End Street, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price