Don't miss one of a kind 40+ acre property in desirable Michigan Hill! This wonderful piece of land features a 1780+ square-foot home with a 900 square foot shop and a 3000 square foot barn. There is also a tool shed & other out large buildings on the property for added storage. There is a beautiful creek that runs through the back side of the property surrounded by evergreens and fir trees. Enjoy the abundance of wildlife right in your back yard. The huge barn has plenty of room to store your animals and the shop has enough of room for all your toys. RV parking and a 600 square foot carport attached to the shop for additional covered space. Many possibilities await on this private & peaceful property!
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,782 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
1,782 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Septic System,Electricity Available,Propane,Individual Well
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Primary,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Pantry,Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. 6 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Detached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Fenced-Partially,Outbuildings,RV Parking. Adjacent to Public Land,Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, Farm Home Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price